Amenity Tree Management Plans
Arboreport is a multi-award winning practice providing specialist, independent advice for managing urban trees. Our management plans provide decision support that allows the informed and sustainable management of green infrastructure.
Arboreport won the prestigious National Award for Amenity Landscape Management from AILDM in 2014 for the Tree Management Plan we prepared for the Macquarie University Central Courtyard.
Our management plans have been prepared for the management of:
- Heritage Areas
- Riparian Zones
- Natural Bushland and Asset Protection Zones
- Street Trees and in Public Parks
- Trees in Residential, Strata, Commercial or Industrial Properties
- Tree owned by Local, State or Federal Government
- Trees adjacent to Infrastructure