Tree Inspection Reports
Tree inspection reports can be prepared for single trees or whole tree populations. Tree inspections provide a snapshot of tree condition at the time of inspection. The data collected during a tree inspection may provide the basis for a Tree Valuation Report, Tree Risk Assessment or a Tree Pruning or Removal Report.
In Sydney a Tree Inspection report can be submitted to your local council as part of a Tree Preservation Order Application. Recommended pruning works will reference the Australian Standard for Pruning of Amenity Trees AS 4373 – 2007.
A tree inspection will generally captures the following data for each tree:
- Genus, Species and Common Name
- Height and Width
- DBH (Diameter at Breast Height)
- DRB (Diameter above Root Buttress)
- Age, Health and Vigour
- Landscape Amenity, Heritage or Ecological Value
- Crown Form and Condition
- Visible Defects or Evidence of Wounding
- Retention Value